Groovy Interview Questions and Answers

Groovy Interview Questions and Answers
1)Why Groovy? Why don't you just use Jython, JRuby, bsh, rhino, pnuts?
2)What are the dependencies for Groovy?
3)What is the licence for Groovy?
4)I get errors when trying to run groovy, groovysh or groovyConsole. Whats wrong?
5)How can I add stuff to the classpath when running things in groovysh or groovy?
6)How can I embed Groovy into my Java application?
7)How can I compile Groovy to bytecode either at runtime or build time?
8)How can I run Groovy scripts?
9)What new methods are available on standard JDK classes?
10)What are Closures?
11)How does operator overloading work in Groovy?
12)How do I build Groovy from the source code?
13)All the unit test cases take a while to run. Can I do a quicker build?
14)All the unit test cases take a while to run. Can I run just some of the tests?
15)Where is the continuous integration build?
16)What is Groovy?

No comments: