Resignation letter to follow Higher studies

Resignation letter to follow Higher studies

Date
Manager's Name
Company Name
Company Address

Dear Mr./Ms. Manager's Name,
I am writing to inform you of my resignation from my post of position title with effect from Date of Resignation.
Due to my upcoming full time  classes stating October, I have decided that this is the right time to leave. I assure you that I will finish all current projects before my departure. Please feel free to contact me should you need my assistance in any way.

Again I thank Company Name for a pleasurable learning experience.

                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                         Sincerely,
                                                                                                                         Your Name

No comments: