Sample Resignation letter for pregnant

Sample Resignation letter for pregnant

Date
Managers Name
Company Name
Company Address

Dear Mr./Ms. Manager's Name

This resignation letter is to formally announce you that my last day at Company Name will end at Date of Resignation.
I am currently pregnant and this was why I have decided to leave. I assure you that I will do my best to finish ongoing projects before my departure. Please feel free to contact me, as I will be available via email.
I have greatly enjoyed working with Company Name and I wish everybody all the best.

                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                 Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                Your Name

Keep cc to your Project manager ,Hr manager ,Temlead ...or the hirarcy you follow in your company


No comments: