Thank you Letter Sample

Thank you Letter Sample
John Richardson
4583 State Street
Chicago, Illinois 00000
Home: 122-333-2231
Email: johnrich@noemailhere.com

Date:

Mr. Jimmy Lee,
National Sales Company,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.
Dear Mr. Lee,
I want to say thank you for the opportunity to interview me for the position national sales manager. I appreciated your work culture and enjoyed meeting you and members of your staff.
The interview gave me a chance to gauge how compatible my background, interest, and skill-sets are with the goals of National Sales Company. As we discussed during the interview, my experience as a Regional Sales Manager in Regional Sales Company, has prepared me well for handling all the functions of sales.
Enclosed along with is the copy of my experience certificates from my last employer. You can contact Mr. Buble John, my present employer for want of any clarifications.
I look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely,
John Richardson.

No comments: