C cpp Interview Questions

c cpp Interview Questions
1)How do you decide which integer type to use?
2)What should the 64-bit integer type on new, 64-bit machines be?
3)What’s the best way to declare and define global variables?
4)What does extern mean in a function declaration?
5)What’s the auto keyword good for?
6)I can’t seem to define a linked list node which contains a pointer to itself.
7)How do I declare an array of N pointers to functions returning pointers to functions returning pointers to characters?
8)How can I declare a function that returns a pointer to a function of its own type?
9)My compiler is complaining about an invalid redeclaration of a function, but I only define it once and call it once. What’s happening?
10)What can I safely assume about the initial values of variables which are not explicitly initialized?

No comments: