Sample Cover letter for Advertising agency

Sample Cover letter for Advertising agency
I am interested in exploring career opportunities in advertising with InoTech, and have therefore enclosed my resume for your reference. Should you be in the market for a results-oriented professional for your firm, I would encourage you to consider my credentials.
As you can see, my work history is thoroughly outlined in my resume. As an Associate Advertising Manager, I have acquired seven years of experience while meeting tough deadlines. I am dependable and can work without supervision. I have been described as having the ability to effectively multitask in challenging situations and as having the ability to meet critical deadlines.
Based upon my job experience and educational qualifications, I am confident that I can bring effective leadership to your company. I would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss my credentials with you during a personal interview.

Best regards,
Your Name

No comments: