Coverletter Sample for webdeveloper

Coverletter Sample for webdeveloper
I have a diverse background in website development that can be used to meet your company's immediate and long-term needs. With the unique perspective of a small business owner, I am a versatile and analytical thinker with strong interpersonal skills. I also have extensive experience in working successfully with international agencies.
I am conscientious in my personal and professional life. I take pride in myself and my work, and derive considerable satisfaction from doing an assignment well. I cope well with high-stress situations and can manage a variety of projects simultaneously. My specific proficiencies include project management and budget analysis. I am seeking a position that offers challenge, responsibility and opportunity.
I am therefore respectfully requesting a personal interview. I feel confident that a frank, in-person discussion will determine if a compatible environment exists for a future relationship. I would welcome this opportunity and assure you that this would be time well spent. In advance, I thank you for your consideration and look forward to meeting with you in the near future.

Best regards,
Yourname
(Enclose a resume with this sample)

No comments: