Sample Resignation Letter

Sample Resignation Letter

Today's Date
Your address
Address of the company
you are resigning from
Dear Your Manager,


I am writing in order to inform you of my resignation from current position title. My last day of work will be effective resignation date. I signed an employment contract with New Company.

I would like to express my appreciation for your excellent leadership and counsel during the duration of stay at Company Name. I name learned a lot about skills you have learned. These skills will be of great value to me in my career.

I have been fortunate to be employed by Name of Company I have learned that putting the customer first is of vital importance in today's competitive environment. Please acknowledge this letter of resignation and I will do my utmost to finish the outstanding projects and for a smooth hand over.

Sincerely,
Your Name
Your position

No comments: